Monday, February 2, 2015

#2

Going out to the garden, I found the second glass the old man required sitting out in the garden. The garden itself fills his entire backyard, reaching out to great lengths before stopping at the forest. When I got the glass, this girl who appeared about 17 or so emerged from the ground. I ran back inside to give the glass to the old man. He was very pleased. He then told me to watch out for someone called the player of the game, for she would damage what he was working for. At that moment, the girl from outside came in. Her movement was inhuman, not quite ethereal, ghostly, but not quite animalistic, uncivilized, either. It hurt my head to try to understand it. The old man got very worried and fled to his place, but I had no such escape, and was trapped in there with whom I can only assume is the player the old man spoke of. The garden started making it's way inside under the girl's orders, and I ran deeper into the house. The player followed me in pursuit as I ran through the inner corridors of the house, still with a bright and clear view to the outside, as the garden continued to make it's way in. I eventually returned to where I started, the place where I spoke with the old man. The player made her way to me and knocked me onto the floor. She made her way on top of me as I desperately tried to escape from under her. She prepared herself to attack, animalistic inhuman rage painted upon her visage, when my body bumped into the grandfather clock behind me. The door to the clock opened and a young man, looking maybe 20 or so, emerged. He lunged on top of the player, who was now making a very inhuman screeching sound, as I got up and got my bearings. He yelled out that he would take care of her, that he was the current piece from outside the boundaries of the game who was currently chosen for this. As they fought, the garden from outside continued making it's way in. It only came through the windows, not the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment